-->

Taylor Swift on dating: ‘I get really scared’

TAYLOR Swift’s love life is a constant topic of conversation, but the pop star says finding a man isn’t a priority for her at the moment.

The 25-year-old Shake It Off singer spoke about her personal life in an interview with The Telegraph, admitting she hasn’t dated anyone in years, despite the never-ending rumours.

“I’m in a different place in my life, where love isn’t really a priority. I haven’t dated anyone in years so there’s less chatter about the serial dater thing,” Swift said.

Referring to being asked pesky questions about her love life on the red carpet, most recently at the Grammys, she said: “I’m just really excited at an awards show when they don’t make some weird joke about my dating life.

“I just got so freaked out that people were going to say I was dating [Irish musician Hozier after the pair were seen together]. I started thinking, ‘I can’t let this ruin my friendships with dudes.’ I didn’t let it ruin my friendship with Ed [Sheeran] — they always said we were dating and we never were.”

Singers Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran are close mates
Swift, who has dated Harry Styles, Jake Gyllenhaal, John Mayer and Taylor Lautner, spoke openly about the downside of being in a relationship in the spotlight.

”Sometimes I get really scared … [In five years] I’ll be 30. I’ll probably still be single, let’s be honest. No one’s going to sign up for this and everything that goes with it.

“I don’t even know if that’s possible with the life I have … I used to think it was important to find a boyfriend. But I don’t feel that it is now. I just want to have as much fun and as many adventures as possible.”
Karlie Kloss, Ellie Goulding, Taylor Swift, Nick Grimshaw and Matt Healy attend the Universal Music Brits party in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment