-->

Video: Zlatan Ibrahimovic performs the all-new DOUBLE overhead kick for Sweden - because he is Zlatan

It's been an eventful international break for Zlatan Ibrahimovic. The Sweden centre-forward/talisman/legend has used his time with his country to again demonstrate that he doesn't play by the rules of conventional society.

"How should headers be scored? I spit on your rules of physics. I AM ZLATAN."



"How should one treat one's team mates in the sanctity of the dressing room? Pah - I laugh in the face of your laws of team morale. I shall continue to have my playthings do my bidding, for I AM ZLATAN."

As if those examples of Zlatan's power weren't enough, the great man used Sweden's 3-1 win against Iran to show the world he doesn't follow the rules when it comes to overhead kicks either.

As you can see in the above clip, when a Sweden corner is floated into the box, Zlatan tries his patented Zlatan-style bicycle kick not once, but twice - in the space of a few seconds.

If just about any other player on the planet had tried this, we would have laughed, scoffed and declared it absurd.

But this was a moment of pure Zlatan. And when Zlatan dares to Zlatan, we simply bow and thank the heavens we get to share a planet with this fabulous specimen.



No comments:

Post a Comment