-->

Update: President's Inaugural Speech

"I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody" Pres. Buhari 

"I am ready to listen to grievances of my fellow Nigerians" Pres. Buhari 

"Boko Haram is a typical example of small fires causing large fire"  Pres. Buhari 


"I can not recall when Nigeria enjoyed so much goodwill as now... Nigeria has a window of opportunity to fulfill her potential"  Pres. Buhari

"We will guard against every form of human right violation" Pres. Buhari

"Continuous tinkering with power supply brought frustration, misery, resignation among Nigerians. We'll not allow it to go on"  Pres. Buhari

"Boko Haram, Niger Delta situation, unemployment, power are major problems confronting us" Pres. Buhari

"The military's command centre will move to Maiduguri until Boko Haram is defeated" Pres. Buhari 

"We expect the Judiciary to act with dispatch especially in cases of corruption and financial crimes" Pres. Buhari 

"The Amnesty Programme is due to end in December" Pres. Buhari 

"We recognise the press and especially the social media and will patner with all" Pres. Buhari 

"I thank those who passionately carried the campaign on social media" Pres. Buhari 

"I will like to thank President Goodluck Jonathan for setting an example that Nigerians are proud of." Pres. Buhari

No comments:

Post a Comment