-->

Caitlyn Jenner to ex Kris - "I didn't leave you thinking I was going to transition"

In an emotional heart-to-heart with ex Kris Jenner in an upcoming episode of I Am Cait, Caitlyn reveals she didn't walk away from their 22 year marriage because she was planning to transition.

The former Olympian and the Kardashian-Jenner matriarch meet for the first time since the 65-year-old's transition in an attempt to clear the air after the family clashed over Caitlyn's Diane Sawyer and Vanity Fair interviews.

“I'm really happy for you, I really am," a visibly upset Kris insists as they sit opposite each other in Caitlyn's Malibu mansion.

"But sometimes we miss having Bruce around... we all do."

Caitlyn replies: “I did not leave you thinking I was going to transition.

"I didn't know what I was going to do. I never thought I'd be here."

During her Diane Sawyer interview, Caitlyn said: “If she had been really good with it and understanding, we’d probably still be together."

While speaking to Vanity Fair the reality star added that she had told matriarch Kris about taking hormones, but conceded that she hadn't explained how she felt to her properly.

"Probably a mistake I made was maybe not having her understand – not the severity of it but that this is a condition you cannot get away from. From that standpoint maybe I blew it away a little bit, sort of ‘This is what I do,’” she explained.

Ahead of their talk on an upcoming episode of I Am Cait, Caitlyn admitted things had been "very, very, very difficult" between them since her transition.

"I don't know if we'll resolve anything or whatever, but I should probably get some things off my chest and probably her too," she said.

Speaking to the camera, a nervous Caitlyn also explained she hoped her relationship with her former partner - who she split with in October 2013 - could be saved, for the sake of their children Kendall and Kylie.

"We did have a lot of great times. We've moved on, both of us, but I don't want to throw all of the good times away."

(Daily Post)

No comments:

Post a Comment