-->

Pregnant Stephanie Davis flashes huge smile hours before claiming she's "suicidal" in worrying Twitter messages

Stephanie Davis flashed a huge smile as she left a hair salon yesterday just hours before worrying fans with another shocking Twitter rant.
The CBB star shocked Twitter users when she said her latest heartache has left her feeling suicidal, and explained that she will "no longer stay silent".
But shortly before, she looked happier than we've seen her in ages as she left a salon - showing off her newly dyed brunette hair.
Wearing ripped black jeans, the star covered up in a loose white t-shirt and grey cardigan, showing off a dramatic new fringe as she flashed a grin to cameras.
The star teamed the look with white trainers, and appeared relaxed and happy after a difficult few weeks.
Steph revealed she's expecting ex boyfriend Jeremy McConnell 's baby just a few days ago, in a shock bombshell on social media - and has since claimed he doesn't believe her.
She poured her worries out on Twitter last night, worrying fans with a series of heartbreaking messages.
She spoke about her pregnancy and claimed ex boyfriend Jeremy didn’t turn up for her first scan.
“A lot of people think they have been through a lot. Little do they realise they need help and the only people who need their help are the ones who need their mortgage paying not who really care about a human (sic),” she began in a series of incoherent tweets.
“To the s**gs who from the past, you want me to not be here anymore as your press as well as being pregnant has made me suicidal."
She continued: “Yes I am pregnant yes Jeremy didn’t turn up to the first scan... Well done for finally ruining my life plus a vile human like Jeremy.
"I'm glad I have my loving family around me and for once not running away to protect his evil ways! I'll no longer stay silent or beat down.
"I'll tell ALLL this week on OK and Loose Women like he's threatened me and lied. I've been with other men yet he's slept with 5+ while being with me!! The silence is over and now it can come out. Disgusting vile none human species (sic)."
Steph also shared a screen shot of a series of texts Jeremy had sent her, which she alleges were threatening.
Her account was later deactivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment