-->

Can fart end a relationship?...read this lady's story

Umunnem pls help me judge this matter. . I am so down..there's this cool dude I have known for sometime now..he's very very okay and he's be talking about marriage...so last weekend, he called and said he wanted us to see that I should come over to his place on the Island... 

Unfortunately I was just recovering from a serious stomach upset, which I told him about..He insisted and offered to come and pick me..I finally agreed! On our way to the Island, I urgently felt d need to poop, so I told him. . As we were looking for an
eatery or any decent place to stop...I released a very embarrassing fart...It wasn't intentional at all. His countenance just changed immediately and he started talking to me In an angry voice..we finally got to KFC at cms roundabout and I quickly ran In to ease myself..after I finished, I came out and he was nowhere to be found. .so I asked d security and they said they saw him driving off angrily. . I tried calling him but he wasn't picking,so I chartered a cab back home...I have tried calling him severally since then still he doesn't pick...I will message him on whatssap and it's obvious he read my message, still no reply.. only for him to send me a message this morning that he's no longer interested in pursuing a relationship with me, that I am very mannerless.. . I asked him how cos I was honestly so confused, he said that I farted in his car without apologising and because I was purging that shows I eat anyhow... I have been crying since morning. .. I really liked this guy and he was even talking about marriage. . 

What do I do?? Do I beg him...is it my fault that I was purging and I couldn't help my stomach? ? Pls help..I am confused.. . 

What's your advice?

(Nigerian Wedding)

No comments:

Post a Comment